[Dipleague] PART TIME ADMINISTRATORS NEEDED URGENTLY

taurai at atokainvestments.com taurai at atokainvestments.com
Mon Nov 4 12:27:29 CAT 2013

TAMAREG  AGENCY
Tamareg provides an assortment of administrative and secretarial
services to corporates and individuals within the Republic of Zimbabwe.
Our services include:
•	Company formations
•	PBC formations
•	Change of Company details
•	Tax services
•	Property services
•	Conveyances
•	Accounting services
We are recruiting agents from all major towns and cities in Zimbabwe to
coordinate our activities in their respective towns on a
commission-plus- bonus basis. The opportunity is suitable for those who
run small offices such as internet cafés and other secretarial
activities. See below our commission structure

COMMISSION STRUCTURE

SERVICE                             COMMISSION PER SIGN UP
Company Formation                         $10.00
PBC Formation                             $5.00
Change Directors                          $4.00
Change of Company Name                    $4.00

                                          CConversion from PBC to Limited
Company    $7.00

BONUS STRUCTURE
NO. OF SIGN UPS	FLAT BONUS	BONUS PER SIGN UP
5-9	         $20.00	                  $1.00
10-19	         $50.00	                  $2.00
20-29	         $120.00	          $3.00
30-39	         $200.00	          $4.00
40-49	         $300.00	          $5.00
50-59	         $400.00	          $6.00
60+	         $500.00	          $7.00
N.B Bonuses are calculated per signup at uniform rates for all services.
An average agent will register 1 company,1 PBC and any other service
each day for 24 days  a month .His/her earning will be calculated as
follows.
Company formation
$240.00
PBC Formation
$120.00
Other Services
$96.00
Flat Bonus
$500.00
Signup Bonus
$504.00

Total earnings
$1460.00

We close our books on the 21st of each month and make payouts on the
last business day of each month. Sign ups received after the 21st of
each month will appear on the following month’s statement.

Tamareg invites interested applicants from the following cities and
towns to sign up as Tamareg  Agents

Harare, Bulawayo, Gweru, Masvingo, Mutare, Chitungwiza,Marondera,
Bindura,Chivhu,Chinhoyi,
Gwanda, Chiredzi,Beitbridge,Victoria
falls,Ruwa,Norton,Chipinge,Kwekwe,Zvishavane,Murehwa
Centre,Rusape.Kariba,Mt
Darwin,Lupane,Mupandawana,Chisumbanje,Rutenga,Mutoko,Epiworth

Suitable Candidates should have the following
•	Neat office space
•	PC, Laptop or other compatible gargets
•	Printer and scanner
•	Internet Connection
•	Mobile phone
•	At least 5 O levels including English Language
•	At least 18 years of age
•	Should be operating in one of the cities and towns stated above
•	Should be a Zimbabwean citizen or have permanent resident permit

Successful candidate will be mandated with engaging clients, take in
client credentials and forward them to our Head Office in Harare

If you are interested and possess the above credentials  sent your C.V
to taurai at atokainvestments.com

Or Call
             0771980700
             08644068672