[Dipleague] Professional Wedding Photography - ARTY EVENTS

Victor Moyo artyevents at zol.co.zw
Mon Nov 4 21:21:38 CAT 2013

With wedding season drawing close, you should have a photographer for your
big day already. If not look no further...!

I am a professional photographer, offering very good prices for everyone's
needs. I use only professional Canon photographic equipment.

I will customize a packages to suit your needs from $190, with so much to
choose from: Prints, Slideshows, Images on disc, Photo books, Frames,
Engagement Shoots and many more.

Monthly Special!!! **ALL IN ONE PACKAGE** (Only ONE Available) $350 -
[SAVE!! $150]

Includes:

- A free appointment

- 10 hours on the day

- 500+ photos on DVD!

- 5 min Cinematic Photo Slideshow

- 50 printed 4'' X 6"

- Complimentary A4 portrait Framed

- Complimentary pre-wedding/engagement shoot.

THE HIGHEST QUALITY IMAGES! Will email you my resent work and you can judge
for yourself. ;)

Feel free to contact me for a customized quote to suit your budget. (All
quotes include extensive retouching and editing)

077 2 897 099

071 7 897 099

073 1 897 099