[Dipleague] Web Hosting, E-mail Hosting & Domain Registration from $90 / Year

David Sibanda sibanda at netcomzw.com
Tue Nov 5 03:55:30 CAT 2013

Create your online presence today with your custom domain name:
www.yourcompany.co.zw <http://www.yourcompany.co.zw>  /
you at yourcompany.co.zw <mailto:you at yourcompany.co.zw>

We offer various packages to suit all sectors of business.

Email Hosting Lite - $90/Year.

*         Free Domain Name (yourcompany.co.zw/.com)

*         E-mail Hosting

*         POP3 Support (MS Outlook or you favourite e-mail client)

*         Webmail Support (Use your web browser)

*         E-mail Forwarding SpamAssassin Protection

*         C-Panel Access

Web & Email Hosting Lite - $120/Year.

*         Free Domain Name (yourcompany.co.zw/.com)

*         Web Hosting

*         E-mail Hosting

*         Mysql Database Support

*         FTP Access

*         C-Panel Access

Need more? Feel free to visit us online to view our other hosting packages:
http://www.netcomzw.com/web-hosting

Interested? Simply reply this e-mail to begin the process,

David Sibanda

Operations - Netcom Zimbabwe
Design, Development, Hosting, ICT Solutions
E-mail: sibanda at netcomzw.com <mailto:sibanda at netcomzw.com>

Website: http://www.netcomzw.com <http://www.netcomzw.com/>

Phone: +263 776 638497 | 0739291790
Skype:david.sibanda