[Dipleague] SUPPLIERS OF PROFESSIONAL INDUSTRIAL CLEANING EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCTS !!!!!!!

Sales hygienesystems at zol.co.zw
Tue Nov 5 08:04:55 CAT 2013

Dear All

Washroom Care Hygiene Systems is precisely as the name suggests - your one
stop supplier of any and all of your professional cleaning requirements.

Main product lines include professional: ------------

.             Mopping Equipment supplies :- including mopping and
housekeeping trolleys,

.             wringers,

.             mops,

.             brooms,

.             scrubber dryers

.             brush ware,

.             sweepers

.             vacuum cleaners

.             high pressure washers

.             floor pads and

.             allied products

No matter what your application, our industrial cleaning equipment will help
you clean more thoroughly and efficiently - dramatically increasing
productivity. Contact our friendly sales team for an

obligation free quotation and expect advice on hygienesystems at zol.co.zw  or

give us a call on 00263 773 468 413 / 086 4408 6164 .