[Dipleague] Maputo Port Vehicles Customs Clearance in Transit to Zimbabwe 00258840682687

Raphael Masvaya rmasvaya at ramasmoving.com
Tue Nov 5 12:54:54 CAT 2013

We clear vehicles or machines import into Zimbabwe through Maputo Port.
We clear on transit bond up to Forbes and there is no need to pay duty
deposit in Maputo.
We encourage importers of vehicles to use Maputo Port it is the nearest port
with vehicles terminal into Zimbabwe.
It is hassle free and even the Border Forbes is faster (maximum 3 hours of
clearing) than other borders.
We speak English, Shona, and Portuguese in our office making communication
very easy.

Call/whatsapp Mr. Masvaya 00258840682687
Email: rmasvaya at ramasmoving.com

Regards,

Raphael Masvaya
General Manager