[Dipleague] Cheapest car hire $40

boss kefi bosskefy1 at zol.co.zw
Wed Nov 6 01:14:50 CAT 2013

Cheapest car hire in town starting from $40 per day. Contact us for
cheap unlimited mileage deals. Our cars are  4x4s and high raised
Toyota Rav 4s which are suitable to drive even on dust roads to kumusha
and they are well maintained so there is no risk of breakdowns. On top
of that our cars are insured for your peace of mind. We also offer our
clients roadside assistance should they break down. You don't have to
leave a huge deposit when you hire our cars. Most suitable for those
from diaspora who want a no frills Car hire service and freedom of
movement to visit around Zimbabwe. Happy hiring! We also offer free
pick up and drop service to the Airport and many more extras. Call
Bensin on +263735303019 or +263715662148 and +263773075728 or talk to
Locad on +263735118465,  +263734549831  and +263771536767 If you are
overseas contact Bosskefy on +61430559255 or add us on Skype look for
Bosskefy1 Like our Facebook page
[1]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheapest-Car-Hire-For-Travelers-to-Zimbabwe/413529755360723?ref=hl Whatsapp +61478956873 or
0735118465
Email