[Dipleague] Preschool Teacher Sought

Curiousminds Preschool info at curiousminds.co.zw
Wed Nov 6 09:42:24 CAT 2013

I am looking for an Energetic, creative, fun loving and experienced
preschool teacher to join me at my preschool in Highlands.

We are looking for someone with a passion for and with kids, Someone who is
patient and fluent in English.

Someone with at least 2 years' experience and traceable references

Someone who is a team player

Someone who has a preschool teaching qualification that includes at least a
focus on children aged 2 to 5 years old

Someone who has an approved education and care diploma or higher
qualification in dealing with kids.

If your resume fits the above, you can contact me on 0734 180 793 or send
your CVs to info at curiousminds.co.zw