[Dipleague] Decor, Tents, tables, Video and photos, weddings, social & corporate functions

Rufaro Matongo RMatongo at fmre.co.zw
Wed Nov 6 11:07:13 CAT 2013

Good Day

We hire out tents, tables and chairs, décor, catering for your special events at affordable prices. We have white tents for, 500 people, 300 people and 200 people, etc

We  also provide superior quality video and photographing services for your weddings, corporate functions and social functions.

We manufacture beautiful tents for weddings, churches and other major functions.

For further details  reply or call:

Rufaro M Matongo
0777 113 971

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.The First Mutual Holdings Limited Group is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.