[Dipleague] Job Vacancy

info at entertainment.org.zw info at entertainment.org.zw
Wed Nov 6 11:18:07 CAT 2013

We are looking for someone young who wants an exciting new challenge?
An outstanding opportunity to join  We are looking for a Web Developer
with brilliant capabilities.

Responsibilities and Duties
To design and develop websites ensuring good graphics,strong
optimization and functionality
To assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search
engine optimization and web development Work on projects including web
layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements,
web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
Code web pages utilizing joomla, CSS, HTML and programming languages
including JavaScript, SQL and PHP.
Interact with servers using FTP.
Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining,
documenting, testing, developing and monitoring

Skills and specifications
Good understanding of major operating systems
Desire to stay updated on current and new technologies
Ability to multitask and strong time management and organizational skills
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent communication skills and attention to details.

Call us on 04 335764 or reply to admin at hansole.org