[Dipleague] SMEs - Website Design, Web Hosting, Bulk SMS, Domain Registration, PC Maintenance and Networking.

0772357141 at econetmail.com 0772357141 at econetmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:03:27 CAT 2013

To all SMEs visit us on www.internetzim.net to get more info. It is our commitment to have every SME present on the World Wide Web through affordable and reliable service. Take time to talk to us and we see how we can work together. It is only you who can help us grow.

Call 0772 357 141, 0773 501 298, 0737 166 105 or Whatsapp
Email: sales at internetzim.net
www.internetzim.net