[Dipleague] ICT Vacancy sought

0776088863 at econetmail.com 0776088863 at econetmail.com
Thu Nov 7 20:58:33 CAT 2013

Gentleman 31 years old seeks I.C.T vacancy....

5 years experience as I.C.T officer,Administrator,Technician,help desk and Support

Networking and PC Engineering Diploma,City and Guilds Certificate in Telecoms,B.Sc

(Honours)Degree in Management Information systems final semester (evening classes)and CISCO CCNA Self study

Call Brian for CV

0776 088 863,0772 838 361 / 08644 074 900