[Dipleague] Exceptional Travel and Tour Service

Sales sales at kingstravel.co.zw
Fri Nov 8 08:19:20 CAT 2013

Hi Dips,

This serves to remind you of exceptional Travel and Tours service offered by
King's Travel and Tours.

King's Travel is a travel agency which offers the same fares that are
offered by all airlines and can maintain your booking until passenger is
ready to ticket. The tickets will be delivered to your doorstep once
ticketed. This means that you can make a booking by email or phone call in
the comfort of your office and have the ticket delivered to you upon
request.

King's Travel & Tours offers a 24 hour service at no extra cost. We are
available round the clock to cater for those last minute or emergency
bookings that may crop up when you least expect.

We have friendly and qualified staff who are capable of offering a one stop
shop for all your travel needs. We offer accommodation, airport transfers,
international medical insurance, conference venues, local and international
tours upon request.

We are based on the 6th floor of Bard House, 69 Samora Machel Avenue in
Harare and hence centrally located.

Should you need any quotations please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Benedict Muringakumwe

Marketing and Sales Personnel

King's Travel and Tours