[Dipleague] Professional Wedding Photography - ARTY EVENTS

Victor Moyo artyevents at zol.co.zw
Fri Nov 8 11:33:01 CAT 2013

I offer professional Wedding photography services in Harare. My wedding
photography style is a mix of documentary and artistic, however after a
consultation with you, your preference is the style i'll use. I have a
passion for photography and have mastered the art of wedding photography
with state of the art Canon photographic equipment.

I will customize a packages to suit your needs from $190, with so much to
choose from:

Prints, Slideshows, Images on disc, Photo books, Frames, Engagement Shoots
and many more.

Feel free to contact me for a customized quote to suit your budget. (All
quotes include extensive retouching and editing)

Monthly Special!!! **ALL IN ONE PACKAGE** (Only ONE Available) $350 -
[SAVE!! $150]

Includes:

- A free appointment

- 10 hours on the day

- 500+ photos on DVD!

- 5 min Cinematic Photo Slideshow

- 50 printed 4'' X 6"

- Complimentary A4 portrait Framed

- Complimentary pre-wedding/engagement shoot.

THE HIGHEST QUALITY IMAGES! Will email you my resent work and you can judge
for yourself. ;)

Feel free to contact me for a customized quote to suit your budget. (All
quotes include extensive retouching and editing)

077 2 897 099

071 7 897 099

073 1 897 099