[Dipleague] Epson Printers and Ribbons for sale phone 04 746751 or 0733 305 684

Sellar Chieza info at kerzer.co.zw
Fri Nov 8 15:13:17 CAT 2013

Good day,

Hope I find you well, we have just received stock of Epson printers with 1
year warranty cover from Kerzer Computers, guaranteed quality Epson ribbons
and cartridges and HP cartridges. We are ready to give you free quotations
on these and any other products you may require.

Epson printers and consumables for sale

PRINTERS

selling price

DFX9000 NEW PRINTER

$4,800.00

FX2190 NEW

930.00

FX890 NEW

750.00

LX350 NEW PRINTER

220.00

LX300+II

220.00

TMT20

305.00

TMU 220 NEW WITH USB PORT

345.00

EPSON RIBBONS

DFX9000 Printer Ribbons

45.00

FX2190 Printer Ribbons

30.00

FX890 Printer Ribbons

20.00

LX300+/LX350 Printer ribbons

15.00

FX1170 Printer ribbons

25.00

LQ2170 Printer ribbons

25.00

FX2170/2180 Printer ribbons

25.00

T0925 Multipack cartridges

140.00

T1285 Multipack cartridges

140.00

We do repair Epson and HP printers, power suppliers, projectors, Ups,
Invertors etc.

Contact us for the superior support services  offerings from Kerzer.

    We value your business with Kerzer Computers.

Kerzer Computers

IBM Adnced BP logo 150513        Epson logo 230312

No. 11 Midlothian Avenue, Eastlea,    Harare

cid:image001.gif at 01CC90FA.ED64C610+2634746751

cid:image002.gif at 01CC90FA.ED64C610+263772811084

Email::inf0 at kerzer.co.zw

--
believed to be clean.