[Dipleague] Christmas TRAVEL: Avoid dusappointment and unanwered PHONES ! !

Tony Rodrigues tony.rodrigues at centrusttravel.co.zw
Sun Nov 10 17:46:14 CAT 2013

Dear Dippies,

The Airlines have put in place numerous special deals on fares

and on baggage. THEY NEED YOUR BUSINESS.

Call NOW and benefit from EMIRATES/BA/KLM/AIR ZIMBABWE/ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES/KQ

efforts to make your travel that much more affordable !

Call now for these and other international fares and special limited offer
special deals !

WE WILL ANSWER your CALL and we can match the AIRLINES' BEST DEALS.

Our team is ready for your enquiry. Our experienced consultants at your
service.

TIME WASTERS KEEP AWAY !

FOR FULL DETAILS, CONTACT CENTRUST TRAVEL on 751584/752127/703925

Tony Rodrigues 0772941832 tony.rodrigues at centrusttravel.co.zw

Abigail                 0733275433  abigail at centrusttravel.co.zw

Maggie               0712749945  maggie at centrusttravel.co.zw

Join our numerous clients in Saving, Saving!