[Dipleague] Agri-Loans-and Finance, Business Consultancy services

Shame Mugova mugovas at ebc.co.zw
Mon Dec 2 11:56:28 CAT 2013

EXPERT BUSINESS CONSULTANCY

Loans for Agriculture, Agri-business,Agro-Processing.11.5% per annum, up
to $200 000 mugovas at ebc.co.zw
Phone 0772 846178 Suite 30 HICC, Rainbow Towers Harare
Business Plan Services

Business Plan Review will help you create an even better business plan by
reviewing your document. We will provide tips, suggestions, strategies and
editorial advice to give you the best plan possible. Use our significant
business plan experience to your benefit.

Business Plan Write Up will help you define your vision, mission and take
the burden out of creating your business plan. Entrepreneurs and small
businesses you need a business plan to impress lenders and investors.
Prices differ with the complexity of the plan and the amount of research
required.

Expert Business Consultancy can provide the business plan that will enable
you to obtain financing, plan your business and run your company
Phone +263772846178

We have business plans outlines for sell. Please inquire with us we can
also provide with resources, tools and information which can help you
craft the best business plan. Achieve your entrepreneurship dream.
+263772846178

http://www.ebc.co.zw/index.php/news/19-inclusive-business
--
Shame Mugova

Consultant

+263772846178/+2638644070857
mugovas at gmail.com/mugovas at ebc.co.zw
info at ebc.co.zw
www.ebc.co.zw

Physical Address:Office No.30  First Floor Rainbow Towers
Harare

EXPERT BUSINESS CONSULTANCY