[Dipleague] ANGEL LIFESTYLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Violah Chideme vee at zol.co.zw
Mon Dec 2 12:23:50 CAT 2013

Dear Dips,

Make money 24/7 by becoming an Angel lifestyle agent. You can determine
your own income from 25%- 50% commission of the Angel Products.

Angel lifestyle provides fashion accessories from Jewellery,
sunglasses, handbags, shoes, belts, kitchenware, Duvet Cover sets,
curtains.

To be an agent the cost involved is R100 / $11 for your marketing kit
and application form. Should you be interested, email me with your
details or whattsup/phone me on 0772394 252 and I will surely respond.

regards,