[Dipleague] Become your own boss! Join the winning team today!

Bridge Chari foreverliving at zol.co.zw
Mon Dec 2 14:25:25 CAT 2013

One of the greatest sources of illness in the world is an empty wallet;
if you want to decrease the number of people suffering, just give them
a chance to earn an honest living! Forever Living Products (FLP) can
give you that chance to live your life... part time or full time, its
just your choice!

Become a distributor today, waiting for pay day will be a thing of the
past in a flash. I am so loving this. Join the winning team today and
it is FREE of charge. Reply to email or contact me on the number below!

Regards,
Bridge

<contact>
foreverliving at zol.co.zw