[Dipleague] IT Services , Sales and Repairs

0772395807 at econetmail.com 0772395807 at econetmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:49:21 CAT 2013

-- We repair Laptops & Desktop Computers professionally
    (HP, DELL, Acer, Mac-books, E machines, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Lenovos etc)

--  Servicing and Cleaning!

-- Laptops LCD's replacements

-- Laptops keyboards, chargers and accessories

    all desktops accessories

-- Original Anti virus sales from $25 single user -- ESET , Karspersky, Norton 2013

-- Virus cleaning

-- Software Installations (Upgrade & Downgrade )- Windows 8, Windows 7, office

   2010,  office 2013, etc

-- Networking

SALES:

New Desktop Computers from $350 with 19 inch LCDs
New computers with used LCD/CRTs from $200,00

New Laptops from $450
Used Neat Laptops from $200

we are based in the Harare CBD, and we are very flexible, we can come to you

Call/watsapp
0772395807, 0739 230915, 0715950284