[Dipleague] MORDERN CHIQ AFRICAN DESIGNS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES - 0772970358

Sakala SB sbsakala at cbz.co.zw
Tue Dec 3 11:11:04 CAT 2013

HIE DIPPS,

I do modern African wear, from embroidered little numbers, shorts, jumpsuits  to men's shirts and trousers. You can whatsapp me if you would like to see what I've done so far on 0772970358.

Regards,

Sandra

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This email message and any accompanying attachments are confidential and intended for the use of the addressee(s)only.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received the email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited, you are thereby advised to
delete it . Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of CBZ Bank Limited. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or
other defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted
by CBZ Bank for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.