[Dipleague] EXPERIENCED DRIVER AVAILABLE TO COLLECT YOUR VEHICLE FROM DAR ES SALAAM

Blessing Dube blessing at itech.co.zw
Wed Dec 4 07:39:14 CAT 2013

Don't hand over the papers to your car and money under a tree or at a
street corner. Are you too busy to collect your car from Dar Es
Salaam? Available is a an experienced driver who can do this for you.
Avoid the hassles of crossing borders and driving thousands of
kilometres. We have an agent in Zambia who expedites the transit of
your vehicle from Tanzania to Zimbabwe

Moses and his team have done it all before and you get the benefit of
their experience on how to navigate through the whole process from
collection in Dar Es Salaam to handing over your vehicle, keys and
paperwork at your gate at home. We have an Agent in Zambia that
prepares all the transit paperwork and insurance in advance to
expedite the process.Drop me an email if you would like an estimate of
our charges.We can even do the running around to put number plates on
your vehicle, when its here..

Make your payment at our bank and leave your papers at our office, for
peace of mind. We can even advise on the car to buy because some
models are known for giving problems on the long drive. Email
blessing at phelps.co.zw

--
Regards

Mr. Blessing N. Dube