[Dipleague] LAPTOP FOR SALE: TOSHIBA SATELLITE A300D-18I, PRICE $295

mafura divam at zol.co.zw
Wed Dec 4 12:05:42 CAT 2013

LAPTOP FOR SALE: TOSHIBA SATELLITE A300D-18I $295, PICTURES AVAILABLE ON
REQUEST. CALL OR WHATSAPP 0772887504 OR 0735360780
160GB HARD DRIVE
3GB RAM
WEBCAM
DUAL CORE 2GHZ PROCESSOR
15.4INCH LCD SCREEN
BLUETOOTH
WIFI

>>> SPECIFICATIONS:
>>> model No : Toshiba Satellite A300D-18I
>>>
>>> Processor    type : AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor RM-70
>>> clock speed : 2.0 GHz
>>> 2nd level cache : 1 MB
>>>
>>> Operating system
>>> Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium 32-bit Edition (pre-installed,
>>> Toshiba-HDD recovery)
>>>
>>> System memory  standard : 3,072 (2,048 + 1,024) MB
>>> maximum expandability : 8,192 MB
>>> technology : DDR2 RAM (800 MHz)
>>>
>>> Hard disk  capacity : 320 GB
>>> certification : S.M.A.R.T.
>>> drive rotation : 5,400 rpm
>>>
>>> DVD Super Multi drive (Double Layer)   :   compatibility : CD-ROM,
>>> CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-R(DL), DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R(DL),
>>> DVD+RW, DVD-RAM
>>> maximum speed : Read: 24x CD-ROM, 8x DVD-ROM/ Write: 24x CD-R, 4x
>>> CD-RW, 10x HS CD-RW, 24x US CD-RW, 8x DVD-R, 6x DVD-R (Double Layer),
>>> 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+R, 6x DVD+R (Double Layer), 8x DVD+RW, 5x DVD-RAM
>>> type : DVD Super Multi (Double Layer) drive
>>>
>>> Display  : size : 15.4 "
>>> type : Toshiba TruBrite® WXGA TFT High Brightness display
>>> internal resolution : 1,280 x 800
>>>
>>> Graphics adapter : manufacturer : ATI
>>> type : ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3470 supporting HyperMemory™ technology
>>> memory amount : 256 MB dedicated VRAM (up to 2,046 MB total available
>>> graphics memory using HyperMemory™ technology with 4 GB system memory)
>>> memory type : GDDR2 (500 MHz) Video RAM (resp. Video RAM and system
>>> memory combined)
>>> connected bus : 16x PCI Express
>>>
>>> Internal video modes : The following internal video modes are supported:
>>> resolution : 1,280 x 800
>>>
>>> Max. external video modes max. resolution : 2,048 x 1,536
>>> max. refresh rate : 85 Hz
>>> non-interlaced resolution with max. refresh rate : 1,600 x 1,200
>>>
>>> Interfaces  1 x DC-in
>>> 1 x external monitor
>>> 1 x RJ-45
>>> 1 x TV-out (S-video)
>>> 1 x i.LINK® (IEEE 1394)
>>> 1 x external microphone
>>> 1 x headphone (stereo)
>>> 1 x S/PDIF (optical) shared with headphone socket
>>> 1 x integrated 1.3 Megapixels Web Camera with built-in microphone

--
<contact>
divam at zol.co.zw

--