[Dipleague] Catering Services for all types of events ( Forks and Fingers Caterers )

forksandfingers forksandfingers at zol.co.zw
Wed Dec 4 14:16:39 CAT 2013

FORKS & FINGERS Caterers.

We offer High quality Catering at Low Low costs. For all events like
Weddings, Engagements, Birthdays, Company Lunches, Corporate Events,
Contract Catering, Buffets, Platters, Spit Braais, Funerals,
Memorials...etc. We also Bake cakes for all types of events in all
shapes, sizes and flavours (including wedding cakes). Bar tending and
waitering services are also available. Cutlery, Crockery and Catering
equipment available for hire.

We Customize and Custom-make our services to meet Customer needs,
BUDGET, MENU-MEAL'S or CAKE'S.

STAY BLESSED.

Call us: Abigail - 0772218827
            : Farai - 0772950360