[Dipleague] 2 TONNE TRUCK FOR HIRE

Jenni Ferguson spiderz at mweb.co.zw
Thu Dec 5 06:45:42 CAT 2013

2 TONNE TRUCK FOR HIRE

Please note that we close for Christmas from 20 Dec - 01 Jan inclusive

BUT WE ARE TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THE NEW YEAR .. SO GIVE US A RING!

Reliable Movement of Your Goods Throughout Zimbabwe

Drop-sides, wooden slat bed - measurements 4.35m x 1.8m

 double sized tarpaulin & roping available

$50 full day / $25 half day hire charge + $1.25/km inc fuel & driver

Outside Harare City Limits toll fees at cost

Labour can be supplied by you, the Customer, or we can provide trained

Labour at direct cost : $18 full day / $9 half day per individual

Contact Muscarella Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd t/a MOVEit :

Jenni Ferguson 0712 215 897, (04) 335608, email  <mailto:spiderz at mweb.co.zw>
spiderz at mweb.co.zw

VAT Registered & Tax Clearance Certified

Fitted with Ezytrack online GPS vehicle tracking