[Dipleague] SUITS WANTED URGENTLY

Talent Chikwasha Talent.Chikwasha at econet.co.zw
Thu Dec 5 09:30:04 CAT 2013

Am looking for 3 black or Charcoal grey slim fits suits preferably Paul Smith @$60 each. Sizes 46,48 and 50.
If you have them in stock get in touch with me on 0774041227/0777222078

Talent Chikwasha
Mobile Money Transfers
Cell: 0777222078
Email: Talent.Chikwasha at econet.co.zw<mailto:Talent.Chikwasha at econet.co.zw>
[cid:image002.png at 01CE6928.EFCD98C0]

This mail was sent through Econet Wireless, a Global telecoms leader. DISCLAIMER The information in this message is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If received in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. You must also delete the original message from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in this email are not the views or opinions of Econet Wireless, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Econet Wireless therefore accepts no liability for claims, losses, or damages arising from the inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.