[Dipleague] IT Solution, laptop Repairs and sales.

margietschib margietschib at mango.zw
Thu Dec 5 15:11:27 CAT 2013

-- We repair Laptops & Desktop Computers professionally
     (HP, DELL, Acer, Mac-books, E machines, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Lenovos
etc)

--  Servicing and Cleaning!

-- Laptops LCD's replacements

-- Laptops keyboards, chargers and accessories

     all desktops accessories

-- Original Anti virus sales from $25 single user -- ESET , Karspersky,
Norton 2013

-- Virus cleaning

-- Software Installations (Upgrade & Downgrade )- Windows 8, Windows 7,
office

    2010,  office 2013, etc

-- Networking

SALES:

New Desktop Computers from $350 with 19 inch LCDs
New computers with used LCD/CRTs from $200,00

New Laptops from $450
Used Neat Laptops from $200

we are based in the Harare CBD, and we are very flexible, we can come
to you

Call or App 0782041244