[Dipleague] KOBO MINI BOOK READERS

esther accountsdebtors2 at freightworld.co.zw
Fri Dec 6 17:32:01 CAT 2013

Hi Dip

You might be interested in these gadgets that I'm selling. They are great
for people that love to read. I can recommend it for those that are
studying. You can load up all your soft copy books. It doesn't have the
glare of an ipad or laptop so it won't affect your eyesight. and you don't
have to walk around with loads of books!!!! It fits into your handbag and
you can read it anywhere.

Best regards

Esther Gangata

Accounts Clerk

.

100 Kelvin Road South

Graniteside

P.O. Box 10272

Harare

Zimbabwe

Tel: +263-4-755595-9, 758766/7/8/9, 756635/6

Fax: +263-4-758770

Cell: +263 773 042 516

Website: www.freightworld.co.zw <http://www.freightworld.co.zw/>

Visit our website for  Customs and freight issues. From  anywhere to
anywhere, we deliver the goods.

Business with Freight World will be undertaken under our standard trading
conditions :-

Goods are carried at owner's risk as our rates do not include insurance,
however, insurance can be made available upon specific requests.

All rates  are based on current rates,tariffs,schedules and rates of
exchange which are subject to change with or without prior notice.

Our schedule of rates and charges does not include charges that may be
levied due to demurrage, Customs stoppages and inspections, and or other
charges levied against your cargo due to reasons beyond our control.