[Dipleague] structural engineering services, cladding, trusses

0777940133 at econetmail.com 0777940133 at econetmail.com
Mon Jan 13 06:53:36 CAT 2014

Structural Engineering services offered  – All  structural steelwork, Roofwork,  Collumns, Gabble fitting, Cladding and Beam/Truss Placement – We offer the above services and have teams competent to undertake your job to satisfaction,  in addition we have  Cranes to lift the heavy beams , trusses , etc. call 04 308 170, 077 3 014 297