[Dipleague] for all roof/ geyser leaks, carpentry, plumbing jobs

0777940133 at econetmail.com 0777940133 at econetmail.com
Mon Jan 13 07:17:02 CAT 2014

In case of any emergencies during festive season like leaking roofs, leaking geysers, all plumbing work, carpentry, tiling and welding, we have a team on 24 hour standby to be at your service should the need arise. Saving our details under your emergency numbers is saving yourself the hassle should you encounter any need for these services. call 308 170