[Dipleague] Notary Seals, Trodat and Basic Rubber Stamps

Laser's Edge dip at lasersedge.co.zw
Mon Jan 13 08:36:26 CAT 2014

Contact us for the very best quality in rubber stamps. We have a full
range of basic hand stamps, as well as a range of Trodat self-inking and
date stamps at very competitive pricing.

We also have in stock the world's most popular seal presses, which offer
unprecedented quality and durability. These seal presses are a favorite
with Notaries, Corporations, Engineers and Government Officials around
the world.

Please reply to this e-mail for more information or contact us at

27 Lobengula Road, Southerton, Harare.
Tel: +263 4 667482 or 663718/9
Cell: +263 77 69 333 33
info at lasersedge.co.zw