[Dipleague] merc c200 for sale

Gochera H hgochera at cbz.co.zw
Mon Jan 13 09:47:03 CAT 2014

Hi dips

I am selling my merc c200 1996 model, 142000 km mileage, with a slight gearbox problem for usd3900.00. those interested can contact me on my email which is hgochera at cbz.co.zw<mailto:hgochera at cbz.co.zw> or phone 0777422384 or 0772926486

regards

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This email message and any accompanying attachments are confidential and intended for the use of the addressee(s)only.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received the email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited, you are thereby advised to
delete it . Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of CBZ Bank Limited. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or
other defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted
by CBZ Bank for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.