[Dipleague] HR Outsourcing services

info at allaboutpeople.co.zw info at allaboutpeople.co.zw
Mon Jan 13 10:58:41 CAT 2014

Don't have a full time HR Person? All About People HR Outsourcing Consultants offers you affordable HR services:
1. CV Library: For $30.00, we will supply you with CV's for the vacancy in your company2. Employment Contracts: $25.003. Job Descriptions: We will design job descriptions for your positions at $25.004. HR Business in a Pack: This HR Pack contains all the documents you will need to start up your own HR department. From contracts, job descriptions, Employee Handbooks, Interview Score sheets and Reference Check forms, Health and Safety policy and much more. $100.004. EBooks for non HR Managers to help you understand basic HR topics. For our comprehensive list of Ebooks, email info at allaboutpeople.co.zw5. Corporate Training Materials: We can design unique, tailor made training materials you can use to train your staff. Includes Powerpoint Trainer and Trainee manuals, Icebreakers and games.

To get information on any of our products and services, please email info at allaboutpeople.co.zw