[Dipleague] BA INCREASES MARKET Share : YOU TOO MUST Benefit from BA's specials to RSA

Tony Rodrigues tony.rodrigues at centrusttravel.co.zw
Mon Jan 13 15:05:39 CAT 2014

DEAR DIPPIES

BA HAVE RELEASED A LIMITED availability of seats at a very special LOW,LOW
Fare to Johannesburg.

>From USD287.00 plus service fee return to Johannesburg.

Itinerary:

To JNB (DAILY)

HRE  JNB dep 1435 arr 1615  on BA6268

>From JNB(DAILY)

JNB  HRE dep 1220 arr 1355  onBA6267

Baggage; 1 PIECE UP TO 30 KGS in hold

Call now for these and other international fares and special limited offer
deals !

Our team is ready for your enquiry. Our experienced consultants at your
service:

Tony                 0772941832
<mailto:tony.rodrigues at centrusttravel.co.zw>
tony.rodrigues at centrusttravel.co.zw

Abigail             0733275433   <mailto:abigail at centrusttravel.co.zw>
abigail at centrusttravel.co.zw

Maggie           0712749945   <mailto:maggie at centrusttravel.co.zw>
maggie at centrusttravel.co.zw

Join our numerous clients in Saving, Saving!

Centrust Travel, 186 Herbert Chitepo Avenue Harare.  Tel 751584 703925
752127