[Dipleague] ******* Hot water without Zesa - Invest in a solar Geyser - January Sale **********

Neil Brown neil at soundsolar.net
Mon Jan 13 15:35:36 CAT 2014

*** Invest in one of our solar geysers - provide constant hot water for your
family & see your money back in reduced Zesa bills!

Our solar Geysers are very efficient glass tube type with stainless steel
inner & outer tanks & frames for very long working life. They are available
in gravity or pressure types.. They include a header tank to control the
flow of cold water into the tank. They are made for us in the far east by a
company with ISO accreditation & meet applicable EU specifications.

All our geysers are guaranteed for 2 years & have an expected working life
of 15 years - you will save Thousands of $$$$!!

Free site survey available to help you decide on what size you need and
where best to place the unit, complete with fixed price installation quote -
no hidden extras. All our units are installed by professional plumbers using
high quality parts.

Electric backup element available for all models @ an extra $50

Call Neil on 0775188365 or email  <mailto:neil at soundsolar.net>
neil at soundsolar.net for more details