[Dipleague] Detox

0772919077 at econetmail.com 0772919077 at econetmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:10:24 CAT 2014

Imagine what would happen if you never cleaned your house, never took out the garbage, never took a shower. What would happen to your body? After 10 years of wallowing in filth your body would be repellent and disgusting beyond belief!

If you ignore your digestive system for 10, 20 or 30 years the same pollution can happen on the inside of your body! Most problems we have originate from the toxins in our small and large intestines. These toxins are the result of pollution in the air we breath, the water we drink and the food we eat.

Cleaning up toxins in the intestines can go a long way in sorting out the majority of problems in the body. How do you clean them? Harness the healing power of aloe to support a healthy digestive system & provide your body with a power house of essential nutrients and enzymes to promote and maintain good health.

“The other major body system which has been consistently helped by Aloe Vera is the digestive tract, where it has successfully treated conditions ranging from simple indigestion and heartburn, to peptic and duodenal ulcers, the potentially more serious diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn’s Disease.” — Dr Peter Atherton Aloe Vera, The Medicine Plant

Contact Cell/wattsapp: +263772919077
Website www.olivezhande.myflpbiz.com
Email: 0772919077 at econetmail.com