[Dipleague] PRESCHOOL ENROLMENT FULL AND HALF DAY

A Chasara afchasara at zol.co.zw
Mon Jan 13 20:38:12 CAT 2014

Little Legends Nursery and Preschool is committed to providing quality
child care and preschool programs that support diverse children, while
encouraging individual growth to its maximum potential. We are located
at 52 Midlothian Avenue in EaStlea.(7Km off town Behind Bon Marche
eastlea )

--
<contact>
afchasara at zol.co.zw