[Dipleague] Nearly new baby girl clothes from the UK for sale

0773411716 at econetmail.com 0773411716 at econetmail.com
Tue Jan 14 01:04:39 CAT 2014

 Hi Everyone,

Those of you that are parents/guardians know that babies outgrow their clothes within a few months. Save yourself some money and still have your angel in pretty outfits and dresses.

I have some beautiful baby girl clothes from the UK  - sizes available from newborn to 18 months. Items include vests, sleepsuits/rompers, cute dresses, jeans, cot bedding
All barely worn - some still with tags!

Whatsapp me for further details on 0773 356 9212