[Dipleague] E-BOOKS For your READING & STUDY Resources

Nicholson nicholson at zol.co.zw
Tue Jan 14 09:43:05 CAT 2014

Compliments of the new Year

Consider e-books as the cheapest way to get study & reading resources.
Our large collection of e-books makes sure you get what you are looking
for.  You can get them as soft copy (pdfs, mp3) or hard copy (printed)
and only pay for Printing and binding services . We have a big library
of E-books covering a broad range of subject areas which you can buy
for as LITTLE as $2 each.

         request for a full list in your area/subject of interest. or
view/ download list from links below

   COMPLETE LIST OF AVAILABLE BOOKS here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bzh5bmnO0Y_YYjZLVVJGcTBUOVdIUHc4RWVYTVlFQQ/edit?usp=sharing

FOR NOVELS:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzh5bmnO0Y_YdHJ6aHFDa29DUkE/edit?usp=sharing

if you are outside Harare we can use ecocash, & skype or mail.

E-MAIL: Zigweje at gmail.com
Talk to: Zii-0774 66 44 88 (Whatsapp)
Yamu- 0773  978  372 (Whatsapp)