[Dipleague] Acounting/Bookkeeping job required

Joyce Chitiyo JoyceC at nmbz.co.zw
Tue Jan 14 10:25:19 CAT 2014

Hi, I'm looking for any position in Accounts. I've done Debtors, Creditors, Reconciliations, wages and cashbooks.  If you have a suitable position please call Sihle on 0772745939.  I am immediately available.

Regards
The contents of this e-mail, which may include one or more attachments, are strictly confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, you are not permitted to and must not disclose, distribute, or retain it, and are requested to please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it thereafter. The opinions therein, explicit or implied, do not necessarily represent those of NMB Bank Limited. E-mail communication is not necessarily secure or error free as information could arrive late or contain viruses or could be incomplete, intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed. It is the responsibility of the named recipient(s) to ensure that e-mails are virus free and NMB Bank Limited shall not accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments.