[Dipleague] Pool Construction and Tennis Courts

Maxmore constructioncpl at zol.co.zw
Tue Jan 14 12:00:37 CAT 2014

Dear Clients,

This season we are back in full strength as usual. From way back we
earned your trust in the construction of sporting facilities such as
Swimming Pools and Tennis Courts. As such ,we did not let that
credibility die unnoticed. We are still capable of delivering your
desired results in  these areas. We can make your preferred designs,any
size, any time. Just email or call us today,then we chat to your
desired outcome.(Pool nets and Pool fences are part of the package).We
also do fish ponds.Payment terms are tailor made to suit your budget.

Lots of guarantees,don't think the hard way. It's so simple!

YES WE DO!

Camenary Construction (Pvt) Ltd

+263773435425/+263712645312

Trust~is~earned!