[Dipleague] Back to School: Hartmann House/St. Georges Blazers up for Grabs

Sango, Melody (British Council) Melody.Sango at britishcouncil.org.zw
Tue Jan 14 14:06:56 CAT 2014

For your Hartmann House and St George's College blazers, please call on the following numbers: 0772 344 775 or 0773 473 093

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We are a registered charity; 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). We create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.

This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it. The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by software viruses and you are advised to carry out a virus check on any attachments contained in this message.