[Dipleague] MUSIC SCHOOL 2014

TasMhizha tasimba.mhizha at celebrate.org
Tue Jan 14 17:58:16 CAT 2014

Expert instruction in the following areas.

Music Theory
Sound foundation and adequate prep for the ABRSM exams

Guitar.
Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar. From elementary to advanced level.

Drums and Percussion.
Drum lessons from experienced pro's Balanced course to get you rocking.

Brass band.
Saxophone, trumpet, trombone, french horn. Join this class and be part of brass ensemble.

Orchestra Class.
Violin, Cello, Clarinet, Recorder, Flute lessons.

Piano, Keyboards and Synth class.
>From beginners piano for your children as well as more advanced styles, Classical, Contemporary, Jazz, Blues, Rock piano.

Vocal classes
Master your voice as an instrument.
Recitals as quartets, quintets and choirs.

Rhythmic Gymnastics.
A course for the younger girls fusing music movement and gymnastic skill Ages 5-15 taken by Zim Gymnastics Coach Cheryl Muchatuta.

Register now and partner with us as we build you musical dreams.

Call Tasimba on 0773 406 974 or email above...
 Start right away, why wait?
--
*Disclaimer*: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the