[Dipleague] GIS & Location Intelligence Consultants

Integral-Edge Business Intelligence siege585 at zol.co.zw
Wed Jan 15 07:54:29 CAT 2014

  An estimated 70% of all data captured in businesses and other
organizations contains a geographic component: a street address, a
parcel/stand number, proximity to another location, GPS coordinates etc.

The ability to visualize spatial data and understand relationships
between specific locations helps organizations make more strategic
business decisions. We call this Location Intelligence, and by
leveraging location-based data, organizations can identify growth
opportunities such as choosing profitable locations for expansion,
streamlining delivery routes and improving information sharing
throughout your organization.

At Integral-Edge Systems Design, we help you bring location
intelligence to your business and organizational systems by integrating
customized and out-of-the box GIS software and geographic datasets to
your current information systems.

Our Services include:

1.       Custom GIS & Location Intelligence Software Development

2.       Map Digitizing

3.       Field Data Capturing & Mapping

4.       Geodatabase Design for Microsoft SQL Server & Oracle

5.       GIS & Mapping Projects Management and Consulting

6.       Digital GIS Data Acquisition

7.       Training on the Principles and Applications of GIS & Location
Intelligence Systems

  We have done work for numerous clients in SADC, including The
Ministry of Water Zimbabwe, Department of Water Affairs Lesotho,
Ministry of Agriculture and food security Lesotho, ZESA, the Kellog
Foundation, The European Commission etc

  Give us a call today and discover the power of Location Intelligence...

  IntegralEdge  Systems Design

e-Mail:   [1]simba at integraledgebi.com, [2]contact at integraledgebi.com
|  Alt. eMail: [3]seejali at msn.com  |  Skype ID: seejali
Phone:  +263 714 290 213, +263 735 965 782, +263 778 837 093, +263 772
235 931  | Website: [4]www.integraledgebi.com
Location:  42 Fife Avenue, Harare, Zimbabwe

[5]MSFT_logo_png     [6]images       [7]ibmspsslogo         [8]arcgis
     [9]android-logo

"The future is not a destination we are waiting to get to; rather - it
is one that we are constantly creating.
The paths to get there are not to be found, but are made.
Our activities of making the paths to get there change both ourselves
and our destination."