[Dipleague] LOOKING FOR A COTTAGE

Taurai Dambamuromo Taurai.Dambamuromo at econet.co.zw
Wed Jan 15 10:51:12 CAT 2014

Hie dips

I am looking for a 2 bed cottage with own bath and toilet.  Preferably Milton park, belvedere, mt pleasant.

contact 0774222527

Kind Regards
Taurai Dambamuromo| Joina City | Commercial Dept
Econet Wireless (Pvt) Ltd| Harare| Zimbabwe
http://www.econet.co.zw<http://www.econet.co.zw/> | taurai.dambamuromo at econet.co.zw<mailto:taurai.dambamuromo at econet.co.zw> |
Cel: +263-77-422-2527 | Tel: +263- 772 793500 |ext-0774222086 |
This mail was sent through Econet Wireless, a Global telecoms leader. DISCLAIMER The information in this message is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If received in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. You must also delete the original message from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in this email are not the views or opinions of Econet Wireless, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Econet Wireless therefore accepts no liability for claims, losses, or damages arising from the inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.