[Dipleague] DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES OFFERED!

innocent mugwagwa spectipplc at mailup.net
Wed Jan 15 12:10:52 CAT 2014

Valued Client

Spectip was incorporated in 2006, founded with the vision of improving
companies' cash flows through the provision of sound and innovative
credit
management products. Since then we have been very successful collecting
debts for all markets and the debt collection wing gave birth to other
divisions. We are striving to update our technology to keep abreast of
global trends in line with our vision to become a highly automated
champion
in credit risk management.

Our debt collection service is based strictly within the framework of
the
Law. To this end collection costs are fair and reasonable to ensure that
debtors are not exploited beyond their means. Our clients subscribe
annually
on a flat fee basis.

We are registered with the Association of Debt Recovery Agents. Our
services
are ethical and we comply in all respects to the codes of law.
We are committed to offering a safe, fast, friendly, trustworthy and
professional service to both all our clients and the debtors.

For More Information Visit

Spectip Investments plc
11th Floor Regal Star House
25 George Silundika Ave