[Dipleague] Flat To Let

Mrs P Masocha pmasocha at headway.co.zw
Wed Jan 15 23:27:02 CAT 2014

Available for letting.  Recently purchased  Ground Floor 2 Bedroomed Flat,
lounge /Cum Dining Room, Kitchen, Patio.   Borehole and Council water
available with 24 hour security.   Flat  refurbished to very  secure and
high standards in Eastlea at Eastview Gardens.  We would like to
accommodate a professional person / persons of sober habits at a monthly
rental of  $$650,0,00.  Plus Levies and rates $60.   Available  end of
January 2014.   In return we offer a Long  and hassle  free lease to a good
house proud tenant.   Please phone  0772395652 / 0712 800706 .