[Dipleague] We Make Religious Candles

Bellerophon Enterprises 0772590448 at econetmail.com
Thu Jan 16 12:50:02 CAT 2014

Good Afternoon Community

We are craftsmen of our trade in candles and would like to inform you of our range of religious candles we offer. AS below:

Novena Candles
A novena is a nine-day period of private or public prayer to obtain special graces, to implore special favors, or to make special petitions. (Novena is derived from the Latin "novem", meaning nine.) As the definition suggests, the novena has always had more of a sense of urgency and neediness.

Liturgy Candles
(Liturgy is a fixed set of ceremonies, words, candle lighting event etc., that are used during public worship in a religion)
Baptism Candles

Easter Candles/Paschal Candles
The blessing of the "paschal candle", which is a column of wax of exceptional size, usually fixed in a great candlestick speciallydestined for that purpose, is a notable feature of the service on Holy Sunday.
Christmas Candles
etc....
You name it we do it.... Our desire to create has a burning effect

Contact us for our detailed catalog or follow our facebook page Bellerophon.: Candles Are Us

Be adviced we have added a whatsapp contacts to our list of contact details..... And for others you can contact us through Gtalk on sheptar21 at gmail.com/ trustmtindi at gmail.com

Thank you

[https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F%23!%2FBellerophon.Enterp.CANDLESAREUS%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH7sVWRoq2joltfBOQQMZxhlncLHw] https://www.facebook.com/#!/Bellerophon.Enterp.CANDLESAREUS/RegardsCandle MakersGraphic Designercell: +263772 590 448 (Sheunesu)/ 0774 690 528 (Precious)whatsapp: 0772590448 (Sheunesu)email: [https://mail.google.com/mail/h/m6tcpdd1kozi/?&v=b&cs=wh&to=bellerophon.enterprises@gmail.com] bellerophon.enterprises at gmail.com ( Marketing Team)gtalk: [http://sheptar21@gmail.com/] sheptar21 at gmail.com
Note: Please do not respond to this email but to the above emails we have provided.