[Dipleague] Layers Cages wanted

Edwin Potsiwa EPotsiwa at altfin.co.zw
Thu Jan 16 14:24:16 CAT 2014

I am looking for layers Cage - automatic drinking water  , feeders  , capacity of 48 birds per cage . I also take used cages at reasonable price

Contact

077 2 445 276

Edwin Potsiwa
Funds Manager
Altfin Life Assurance
3rd Floor Bluebridge
Eastgate
Harare

Tel: 748866-71
Web : www.altfininsurance.co.zw

[https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105076814/altfin%20email%20sign...final.jpg]
Important Notice: This e-mail message is intended to be recieved only by persons entitled to recieve the confidential information it may contain. Email messages to clients of Altfin may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.