[Dipleague] HAVING EMPLOYEE PROBLEMS????????????????

Nesbil Consultancy Services nesbilhr at zol.co.zw
Thu Jan 16 16:00:41 CAT 2014

  ARE YOU FACING THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS:

  1. Handling Discipline Problems?
  2. Handling Terminations and Dismissals?
  3. Handling Contractual Obligations?
  4. Handling NEC and Court Appeals?
  5. Raising Heads of Arguments at Arbitration?
  6. Handling Job Evaluation Exercise?
  7. Payroll Processing and Statutory Returns?
  8. Handling Employee Performance Problems?

Our organisation can assist with expert advice and has vast
experience in the following Industries: Commercial Sector, Mining Sector,
Newspaper, Printing & Packaging Industry, Agriculture Sector, Travel Goods,
Motor Industry, Brick Making, Telecommunications Industry and Timber
Lumber Industries.

We assist both companies and individuals.
Contact our Consulting Team on nesbilhr at zol.co.zw OR Call +263 772 884 864

NESBIL CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Number 3 Prince Edward Road
Kensington
HARARE

"Your one stop solutions home for your business, people, and your ever
changing environment"