[Dipleague] WEDDING GOWNS FOR SALE

esther accountsdebtors2 at freightworld.co.zw
Thu Jan 16 16:39:01 CAT 2014

Hi Dip

For those planning to get married next year I am selling 15 pre-owned
wedding gowns from the UK. My gowns are mostly off-white/ cream. MUST GO!!

Best regards

Esther Gangata

Accounts Clerk

.

100 Kelvin Road South

Graniteside

P.O. Box 10272

Harare

Zimbabwe

Tel: +263-4-755595-9, 758766/7/8/9, 756635/6

Fax: +263-4-758770

Cell: +263 773 042 516

Website: www.freightworld.co.zw <http://www.freightworld.co.zw/>

Visit our website for  Customs and freight issues. From  anywhere to
anywhere, we deliver the goods.

Business with Freight World will be undertaken under our standard trading
conditions :-

Goods are carried at owner's risk as our rates do not include insurance,
however, insurance can be made available upon specific requests.

All rates  are based on current rates,tariffs,schedules and rates of
exchange which are subject to change with or without prior notice.

Our schedule of rates and charges does not include charges that may be
levied due to demurrage, Customs stoppages and inspections, and or other
charges levied against your cargo due to reasons beyond our control.